These are the tools that I use to build the end result. I prefer to use portable applications, because it is very easy to use them on any workstation, by copy/paste them from/to USB stick.
- SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) – A part of the SQL Server that is used to write T-SQL code, configure, manage and maintain SQL Server.
- Poor SQL – online T-SQL formatter.
- VS (Visual Studio) – The forge to build applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- Notepad++ – very simple and useful editor, supporting multiple programming languages.
- JSTool plugin
- Greenshot – Quickly take screenshot and do simple manipulations.
- ColorPix – Color picker. I use it while creating CSS styles.
- uWamp, XAMPP – If I need a webserver with PHP and MySQL only, I use uWamp. I use XAMPP when I need FTP and email server.
- Papercut-SMTP – fake SMTP for developers.
- Thunderbird – Email client. (now i use Evolution)
- Firefox Developer – Web browser.
- QuiteRSS – RSS Reader (My Feeds)
- Total Commander – Very powerful tool for file manipulation.
- WinMerge – Quickly comparison of files or folders.
- 7-Zip – File archiver.
- KeePassXC – Password Manager.
- Azure Portal – cloud platform by Microsoft
If i have a choice i will never move out from: