A FREE webinar that will present Learn SQL Server Intuitively. Transact-SQL: The Solid Basics book and will teach you how to:
- create tables, insert, update and delete data into them
- select data from existing tables
- aggregate data
will take place Sat, Aug 13, 2016 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
You can join from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 787-997-381
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready
Finally I will ask you for your thoughts:
- What do you need to learn about SQL Server?
- Is the way I present on the webinar and in the book the easiest possible to understand the database programming?
- What is hard to understand and how to explain it easier?
Meet you there and…
Keep it simple :-)